Smoking is an addiction. It has over 168 chemicals in them. Would you going drink formaldehyde? would you smoke carbon monoxide?
Believe it or not you are doing just that!
You body is turning black on the inside from your day to day habit.
So are you dyeing to quit?
I was a 3 pack a day smoker and after birthing my second child the time came I had to quit.
I wanted to see my children grow up. I tried everything and nothing worked. So I decided to ask the hypnotherapist that help me plan my son birth. I have to tell you I was amazed I walked into his office a 3 pack a day smoker. I walked out never reaching for one again. That was over 20 years ago! I have clients every week call my office and ask how many visits it will take for them to quit? When I reply one, I can hear the sound on the other end of the phone, what? Like they didn't hear me. Just one and you will be free from the dragon! Hypnosis is a powerful amazing tool. So is your brain so working together they are a fantastic team.
So are you dyeing to quit yet?
If you answered yes, call my office for a free consultation. (770) 966-5200
Dr. Joyce Gale
No comments:
Post a Comment