Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is the pain yours? Or from the past?

Everyday for years my client I will call Jane Doe, got up and had a problem swallowing.
For as many years as she could remember her parents took her to doctor after doctor with no relief. As an adult she had reached the end of her rope. Her doctor had done every test and nothing showed up. She in his frustration he ask her what she thought of hypnosis. She stated is was the only thing she had not used.  He referred her to me in January.  I saw Jane only once. She explained everything and I ask her medial question, I could see she was ready to give up.  I ask her about any dreams she may have had over the years. She said that she had the same nightmare of being shocked and would walk up gasping for air.
I brought her into a nice relaxed state, then deeper her until she was very relaxed.  She was  able to answer my questions under hypnosis. I ask her to go back to the first time she remembers have a problem swallowing.  I ask her to describe was she is seeing?  She stated the ground was dirt, there were horses tied to a post. She said it was very hot. I ask her what her name was? She stated her name was Elizabeth.  I ask her if there were anyone around her? She said a man and a group of people.  What is happening? That John was yelling at her. I ask who is John? Client stated it was her husband.  OK, so why is her yelling at you? She began to cry. I told her she is safe and nothing can hurt her, you are just watching the seen.  She calmed down. She said the John was yelling she had committed adultery. As she was describing the close the hair the buildings I ask her what year it was? Well it's 1939 you know!  As she walked me though the seen, she stated that her hand were bond and they are walking her up the stairs. I ask the stair, where are the stairs going? They are going to hang me for adultery!  OK so as they hang Elizabeth my client begins to gasp for air and I quickly bring her out.  When she is finally wide awake and settled, I ask her if she remembers anything?  She states everything.  She states she is thirsty I bring her a glass of water and she drinks it without any problem.  She begins to cry. I ask what is wrong?  After all they years this has been following me and it was someone else life.  While I feel it was her life before she refuses to believe that. But I have receive emails from her as well as the doctor stating how amazing this worked out. Since then I have receive many more clients from this doctor and am very grateful that I was able to help.  Dr. Joyce Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment