Hypnotherapy and the great benefits it has from weight loss to stop smoking, childbirth and everything in between!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Hypnosis for Pain management
I would like to tell you that I have used hypnosis for pain control for over 20 years. It works! I had injured my back for the tenth time at least. But this time was very different. I was unable to walk or move without wanting to scream. I was forced to use a wheelchair. That and the fact that I had to depend on others was the down point in my life. I had used hypnosis for birthing my second child and to quit a three pack a day smoking habit. Now was the time to put what I had learned to good use. So I began writing a script then recorded it and listen to it three times a day. I can tell you that at the end of the second week I was walking and that was just the beginning. I use hypnosis with hundreds of clients for pain relief. Hypnosis has no side effects unlike the drug that I was given way back then. I can use hypnosis anytime and relax the pain away. Dr. Joyce Gale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment